We are glad to announce that Crello is launching a team editing feature to enable the team cooperation on the same account. From now on, all interested users will be able to upgrade their PRO account to a Team account and add up to 3 sub-users on a parent account. This is how it looks like:
The person who purchases a Team plan becomes the owner of a Team Account and can send invites to up to 3 people who can register by the link and join a team plan.
Note: Before accepting an invitation to join a Team account, a user should have an active Crello account or he/she will be redirected to the account registration page. After completing the registration, the user will be able to join a team account.
Team members can:
- Create and edit design projects;
- Duplicate, rename, share, or move projects to the Trash folder;
- access and use team files Depositphotos subscription downloads
- view the other team members;
- delete themselves from the Team Account;
- switch between the Team and Personal accounts and create and save projects on a personal account;
Note: Team Subscription is available to sub-users only in the Team Account mode.
If a user clicks to switch to a Personal account, he/she will be able to continue editing with the plan that is currently on a user account (e.g. if a sub-account has a Basic plan, a user will be able to continue editing in the PRO mode only after choosing to work on a Team account).
Account Owner can:
- manage a Team subscription (add/remove a payment method from file; upgrade/downgrade a subscription plan)
- edit the team name and settings;
- view and delete the team members;
- switch between the Personal and Team account and move projects from a Personal account to a team account;
- View and edit the team projects; organize the team project into folders and delete projects from the Trash folder;
- access and use the team files Depositphotos subscription downloads
- purchase and download the projects that contain $0.99 files in case the team has run out of the 40 free Depositphotos subscription downloads
- switch between the Team and Personal accounts and create and save projects on a personal account; use 40 team free Depositphotos subscription downloads to create personal projects on a Personal account
- Only a Team owner has the rights to delete projects from the trash folder.
- Any project created on a Team account belongs to the Team owner.