Recently there has been a new release in Crello - meet animated effects feature!
Now there is an option to add motion to any text, object (including shapes, icons illustrations, lines, frames, stickers) and images.
How do I animate text?
Step 1 -choose any video format (Square Video Post, Full HD Video, Instagram Video story or Facebook Video Cover);
Step 2: - go to the "Texts" tab and choose to add a body, subheading or heading text.
In the text editing menu click on a small "Play" button:
and choose an effect you'd like to add to a text:
- Zoom In- the text will play enlarging;
- Zoom Out - the text will play diminishing;
- Light Speed - the text will roll out from the left of the artboard;
- Fade In- the text will start slowly appearing on the screen;
- Bounce in Down - the text will roll out from the top of the design
Note: Currently, there is no option to add animated effects to text badges and masks.
There is also possible to set a delay for animated effects: