Typically, the problem with alignment occurs when the user
copies and pastes the text, but it may also happen if you type in the text.
Please, try doing the following to avoid this happening or to fix your designs:
- disable the text or grammar editing extensions (such as Grammarly) on Crello website;
- delete the copy-pasted text and type it in again.
- make sure to add an extra space after the last letter or symbol in the textbox, then click "Save" and download your project;
- try to add one extra letter. For instance, write "successs" instead of "success";
- move or stretch the textbox and then click "Save" Our product team is now working to fix the bug
with spacing and this issue should be resolved shortly.