Crello has access to the Depositphotos 70-mln image library and stock photos are available in Crello at an additional cost of $0.99. Stock images are available under the standard royalty-free license which grants a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the File an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses but does not entitle you to the File’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights.
Examples of permitted use:
- Digital use: sites; website templates; advertising banners; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC and mobile devices); e-cards; e-mails; e-books; presentations, presentation templates (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); document templates; any other templates; movies, videos and TV advertising; unofficial logos; items for resale and free distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.
- Printed use: advertisements in newspapers and magazines; printed advertising materials; covers and illustrations for books, newspapers, magazines; books consisting wholly or largely of illustrations; business cards; flyers; posters; CD/DVD covers; wrappers, labels and product packaging; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils and stickers; charms; calendars; mugs and glasses; mousepads; T-shirts, clothing; items for resale or distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.
6. PROHIBITED USE OF FILES
- You may not:
- Make the File available for free download on a shared drive, service, software or website for the purpose of exchanging, transferring or distributing;
- Transfer, resell, sub-license, rent, donate or otherwise transfer the File or rights to it to third parties;
- Сreate conditions under which the File may be extracted from a product;
- Allow third parties access to the File for further use;
- Use the unmodified File in an e-format with a resolution larger than the display resolution of the intended viewing device;
- Use Files that depict any popular or identifiable objects or people for commercial purposes;
- Use the File to create an official logo, company name, or trademark;
- Use the File in a way that infringes the File’s intellectual property rights or a third party’s trademark or that would lead to a complaint about deceptive advertising or unfair competition;
- Use the File for SPAM mailings;
- Use the File in a way that competes with Crello or Depositphotos business;
- Display, use or post the File in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the File approves of or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark;
- Show a person depicted in the File in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
- Use the File for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes; Use the File in items or products that could embarrass or humiliate a person or model in the File;
- Use the File for advertisement or promotion of tobacco or alcohol products;
- Display, use or post the File in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the File approves of or endorses any political party, policy, candidate, or elected official.