Crello content can be classified as:
- Free - all the texts, shapes, lines, frames, stickers and masks in the "Objects" tab, badges in the "Texts" tab, designs marked "Free" in the "Designs" tab and photos under the "Free photos" tab:
- Premium - designs, images, footages and animations
*Premium content is marked with a golden diamond
In July 2019 Crello celebrated its 2-year anniversary and we decided to celebrate this significant milestone by giving our users the opportunity to add unique content to their designs. We are speaking about 500,000 image and 3,500 video premium collection- Crello partnered up with photographers and photo studios to deliver a collection of 500,000 top-quality images worth $7M.
There is a great portion of premium designs, images and footages to help you create stunning visual and video designs with no need to buy additional stock photos. Premium images and footages go with the standard royalty-free license
- Optional paid stock photos-images $0.99
Crello has access to the Depositphotos 100-mln image library and stock photos are available in Crello at an additional cost of $0.99. Stock images are available under the standard royalty-free license which grants a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the File an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses but does not entitle you to the File’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights.
Examples of permitted use:
- Digital use: sites; website templates; advertising banners; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC and mobile devices); e-cards; e-mails; e-books; presentations, presentation templates (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); document templates; any other templates; movies, videos and TV advertising; unofficial logos; items for resale and free distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.
- Printed use: advertisements in newspapers and magazines; printed advertising materials; covers and illustrations for books, newspapers, magazines; books consisting wholly or largely of illustrations; business cards; flyers; posters; CD/DVD covers; wrappers, labels and product packaging; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils and stickers; charms; calendars; mugs and glasses; mousepads; T-shirts, clothing; items for resale or distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.