Yes, you can use the designs you create in Crello for marketing, digital, advertising and commercial purposes in a way that does not compete with Crello or Depositphotos business.
Examples of the allowed use for resale include:
- Banner template for online advertising or any other digital design;
- Website design;
- Software for a PC or mobile device;
- PowerPoint, Flash, Ebook, E-card or e-mail template for resale or distribution
Items for print
- Book, magazine or any other printed media;
- Posters, postcards or stickers;
- Calendars, folders, notebooks or other stationery for resale or distribution
- Artwork or masterpiece of art;
- T-shirt or any other item of clothing;
- Cup, mug or glass;
However, the following restrictions apply to the resale of the designs:
- It is prohibited to sell unaltered copies of a photo, e.g. don't sell it as a stock photo, poster, print or on a physical product without adding any value.
- it is prohibited to edit, alter, modify, display, post, store, archive and otherwise use Files separately from designs
- It is prohibited to imply endorsement of your product by people or brands on the image;
- It is prohibited to redistribute or sell the photos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms;
- It is prohibited to make Identifiable people look in a bad light or in a way that is offensive;
- It is prohibited to make designs available for a free download on a shared drive, cloud storage, for the purposes of exchanging, transferring or distribution.
- It is prohibited to use designs to create an official logo, company name or trademark;
The full list with the permitted and prohibited types of use is available in the License Agreement