Crello animation and video maker allows users to add motion to static images or designs just in a few clicks and the whole process takes just a couple of minutes. Designs or images can be animated in the following ways:
- adding video -upload your own video via "Files" tab or use any stock footage from the "Media" tab;
- adding animations- use any animated object or background from the "Animations" tab
- adding animated effects - add an animated effect to any design element on the artboard.
Check out the How do I create an animated design from image? article to find out what are the steps on adding animated effects
How do I create an animated design?
There are two ways how to create an animated design:
1. Add animation to a ready-made design or template
Step 1: Open a static design you need to animate and click on the ">" button in the upper-right corner
Step 2: Choose the desired video format from the list - Square Video Post 1080x1080px, Facebook Video Cover 851x315px, Instagram Video story 1080x1920px, Full HD video 1920x1080px.
Note: Users can choose only from the available default video design formats
After choosing a video design format the initial static design will be resized to the desired video format and the user will see "Media" and "Animations" tabs on the tools panel and will be able to add a video or an animation.
Step 3: Pick a video or/and animation and add it to your design. Click "Play" to preview the design and then hit "Download". Your design will be downloaded in MP4.
2. Create a brand new video design or edit an existing template
Step 1: click "Create a design" =>"View all formats" and choose an animated format:
Step 2: Upload your image via the "Upload files" menu or choose any image from Crello library.
Add footages from the "Media" tab and or animated background from the "Animations" tab.
Then add texts, objects or animated effects.
Step 3: Download your design in MP4