With the help of "Share" option users can share designs they create in Crello without downloading a design directly to any social media or can get a shareable link to show their design to other users.
How do I share my design?
Open design and click "Share" on the upper-right corner of the screen and you will see all available ways to share a design:
1. Share to Facebook
Click "Share to Facebook" and to create a post with this design
Note: there will be a link to Crello on the bottom of your design after publishing to Facebook. To get design without the link, just click "Download" instead of "Save" and upload a file to your Facebook account.
2. Share a link or embed a design:
- Click "Share a link or embed a design" and you will be able to rename the design and copy the link and send it to anyone.
Note: Other users can only view the designs without editing or commenting rights
- Embed the design by using embed HTML code
3. Share a design in your feed on any social media
4. Use your design for Ads - share to Facebook Ads Manager
Can I share my design as a template?
You can choose the conditions under which the link will be shared:
- share design as view only;
- as a template (allow editing);
- restrict link access.