Crello has an auto-save feature, however, there are certain conditions for the autosave to work properly: Changes in projects are saved in the following cases:
- more than 10 seconds have passed after the last edit and the system automatically saves the last changes;
- after 5 edits done in a row, the system automatically saves changes in your project.
To ensure saving the progress on your multi-page designs, we recommend saving each page separately and double-check the top-right corner of the artboard where it confirms the changes save. Unfortunately, the changes do not save if the following cases:
- Instant closure of a browser without ensuring the progress saved;
- 10 seconds did not pass after the last edit;
- Not saving each page separately in a multiple-page design.
- Unstable Internet connection.
Unfortunately, it is technically impossible to restore the work that has not been saved by a user.