Want complete control of your design? Or maybe you have a particular design vision in mind?
Step away from Crello templates and use all our design functionalities to create your own art from scratch.
Here is the workflow for creating a custom design without a template -
- Set your design dimensions on the Crello Home Page or pick one of the 58 available design formats
- Upload your images or pick something from the Crello gallery or Crello backgrounds
- Add the background, text, and objects to build your design
- Fine-tune your design by editing settings for each element
- Download your design – Crello gives you the option of saving your file as a JPEG, PNG, PNG Transparent, and PDF for static designs and MP4 and GIF for video and animated designs. You can also share your design directly on social media, share it as a link or send directly to your Facebook ads manager.