Crello has a freemium subscription model which means that you can use its basic services free of charge.
What can I do with a free plan?
- Create and download unwatermarked designs - all static design formats and a Square Video Post format (the last format comes with a small "Created in Crello" branding which does not spoil the design)
-You can use the designs you created with the free plan for any marketing, advertising, digital, print etc type of use free of charge. All types of the permitted and prohibited use of the designs are listed in this article
- Access and edit 6,000 free ready-made design templates created by professional designers and 4,000 stock images and use them in your designs;
- Upload your own images and fonts
What can I do with a paid plan?
- Access a premium 500,000 images collection totally costing $7,000,000 - hand-picked images from premium photo studios that were never published on stock photo websites;
- Includes free stock image downloads - 5 (Advanced plan ) or 10 (PRO plan) stock image credits are included in the cost of the monthly subscription with the rollover feature;
- Upload your own video and edit it in Crello;
- A video resize feature (magically resize static and animated designs you've created) - comes with the PRO plan;
- Access Crello's animated and video features - Full HD video, Facebook video cover and Instagram video story (comes with the PRO plan)
- download unwatermarked video designs (available with the PRO plan);
Crello offers 3 types of plans- a forever-free Basic plan, extended graphic design features with the Advanced plan and an all-inclusive PRO plan. Here is the difference between the Basic VS Advanced VS PRO plans